Sunday, September 28, 2014

Project #6 CK4 September summary



TJ's Blog


My first kid I was assigned to was TJ. TJ was given the task of writing a descriptive paragraph of the movie La Luna. He chose a picture from the movie, attached it to his blog, and wrote a detailed analysis on what was going on in the picture. I congratulated TJ and told him what a wonderful job he did on explaining the picture. TJ seems to be very creative and has strong expository skills.

Damien's Blog

Damien was also given the same assignment as TJ. Damien wrote a descriptive paragraph  on the movie La Luna. I congratulated him because he used similes to describe the moon. I thought this was intriguing because he already is making use of rhetorical figures. These students are already making use of technology at an early age and thriving using it. I'm excited to see how they will continue to use technology to learn.











picture of a boy looking into stars inside of a boat

No comments:

Post a Comment