Saturday, November 22, 2014

C4K Comment for November

      For my first comment for kids post I was assigned to comment of Maddy's blog. She had an interesting blog post about homework. She developed a homework declaration of independence declaring that teachers ban homework for their students. The reason behind this declaration is that homework causes unnecessary stress and it takes away students' freedom because they already attend school five out of seven days at week, for eight hours a day. Furthermore, she persuaded other students to sign this petition and they did. I commented on her post letting her know that homework is meant to be helpful. On one hand I agreed with her declaration. Too much homework can be stressful and overwhelming. I believe teachers should carefully consider how much homework to give each night. However, I let her know that the teachers care genuinely about her and want her to succeed so they assign homework so students understand what is being taught in the classroom. I let her know practice make perfect and this is why her teachers assign homework each night. They want their students to earn A’s in their class and be successful in life.
      For my second comment for kids post I was assigned to comment on Marilyn's blog. She wrote an innovative blog point on how to make homemade strawberry jelly. I commented on her blog letting her know this was a very informative post. I told her I love your simple and effective recipe to make homemade strawberry jelly. I have never thought about this method. I see your very creative and willing to experiment with different things in order to make strawberry jelly. This is good because one day you could be a famous chief, or with your experimental habits you may become a famous scientists. Keep up the good work!!
      Lastly, I was assigned to comment on Isaac's blog. He wrote about designing a suit for the future and the gadgets it would include. The suit would be called the Cyborg 2000. It would be made of metal, include a gun, and a microwave. However, the gun could not be used for evil, and if it was used for this purpose it would fall apart and be unfixable. I commented on his blog by complimenting him on his creativity. He also told his commenters to let him know what he could add to the suit to make it better. I told him that this is a cool, futuristic suit. I like how he mentioned the gun can never be used for evil and if someone tried to use it for that purpose it would fall apart. It seems he is advocating for a peaceful world, which is awesome. The camera on the suit is useful because it alerts you when unknown danger is near by an alarm going off. It seems this suit could be very useful for soldiers at war. The metal would serve as body armor so it would protect the soldiers from enemy fire. Another gadget you could add to the suit is insulated cotton. This cotton would automatically adjust to the body temperature of the person and warm them up if they were cold.


kid screaming about to much homework






man with ipad pocket inside his suit

1 comment:

  1. I like how positive you are with your comments! Check your grammar once more. Good job!

    ReplyDelete