Sunday, November 30, 2014

Blog Post #5 part 2

     My Personal Learning Network has helped me grow trememdously over the course of this semester. The most useful resources I have grown fond of are TeacherTube and Twitter. TeacherTube is a useful resource of online instructional videos for students, teachers, and parents to learn about anything educational. This site contains videos, docs, audio, and photos that all center around educational content. Twitter has become my most useful over the course of this semester. At first I was reluctant to create a twitter account however, I've found it useful for keeping me informed about events happening on campus. Twitter has shown me how important it is to be connected to the people around me. Furthermore, it has taught me how useful it is to make new connections.



picture of teachertube logo

No comments:

Post a Comment